NUTRI KIT - PLUS ( BUNCH N BLOOM - 250ML WITH SPRAY CAN 2 LTR )
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Each product is packed with love & will be delivered within 3-5 days to your doorstep.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We hope you love our products, but if you need to make a return, breathe easy. Returns are always free and can be made in person or by mail.
- BUNCH n BLOOM 250 ml (With Nutri Mix)
Farm@Home BunchnBloom is a 100% microbial plant yield booster. All of our products under our microbial range contain a unique blend of beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes, and vitamins that convert these freely available nutrients of nature into soluble and available forms, which can be easily consumed by the crops.
- Spray Can 2 Litre
A portable and multipurpose powerful pressure sprayer with superior performance for plant watering or to spray fertilizer / bio-insecticides with neem oil. It comes with a fully adjustable brass nozzle to adjust the intensity of water spray from direct inspection to fine mist spray. Used for watering/nutrient or fertilizing / bio-pesticide with neem oil. Fully Adjustable Nozzle, Easy Grip Handle, Efficient Pump.
Shake the bottle well before use
Mix 10ML of BunchnBloom for every 1 Litre of water
(Resulting solution should look like a muddy mix of water with a pungent odour given off by the microorganisms present)
This solution can be used to prepare growing media for new plants and enhance the soil of existing plants. (Additionally, use the nutrient mix provided separately, as per directions given on it)
Mix 5 grams (with spoon provided) of Nutri Mixfor every 1 Litre of water
(The resulting solution is a dark brownish to black color liquid)
This applies for preparing growing media for new plants as well as for enhancing soil of existing plants.
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
- For soil or growing media - The prepared solution can be sprinkled by hand, using the gloves provided, or evenly poured, from a small container.
- For plants - The solution can be sprayed using a spray-bottle or sprinkled by hand, using gloves.
- For Outdoor plants - Use the product when there is not much sunshine (Before 8AM / After 5PM)
- For Indoor plants – Product can be used anytime if the pot or garden in is complete shade.
- Safely use wearing mask and gloves provided
- Wash your hands after application of the product
- Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes
- Do NOT ingest
- Store in a dry and cool place away from children and pet