- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Each product is packed with love & will be delivered within 3-5 days to your doorstep.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We hope you love our products, but if you need to make a return, breathe easy. Returns are always free and can be made in person or by mail.
Farm@Home Coir Pots are a great Eco-Friendly option and look great for both indoor and outdoor plants.
Farm@HomeCoir Pots are made of compressed, 100% natural coir fiber. Coir fiber ensures optimum fiber retention and superior aeration of the growing media thus improving the overall health and strength of plants.
The pots look great and can be used as-is, or to line other planters and can even be used to transplant young saplings directly into the ground. The completely biodegradable coir protects roots from transplant shock and disruption during transplantation. Once buried in soil or growing media, it breaks down over 2-3 months and then provides additional nutrients to the root system.
Just add water – Block expands to 60L of Growing Media!
Farm@Home Coir Pots can be used to grow all sorts of indoor or outdoor leafy, fruiting or flowering plants, herbs, succulents and saplings.
- Place each pot independently or within a container
- Fill upto 2/3rds withFarm@Home Growing Media or your preferred potting mix
- Plant seedlings or young plants and add more growing media so that the roots are covered.
- Sprinkle water.
- Place pots in places with adequate sunlight
- Watch your plants grow lush and healthy!
- Fill pot with Farm at Home (Coco Peat) growing media.
- Place a seed/cutting individually inside each pot.
- Keep pots partially in the shade and water as required until seedlings grow.
- If you need to transplant, move the plant with the whole pot, into bigger planter or ground, directly into the soil.
- 100% Biodegradable material breaks down into soil within 2-3 months after transplant providing vital nutrients to root system.